how do i remove???

ZacksZ34

Make sure to re-wax that area! The remover will strip anything off the clearcoat.

I would be careful with a heat gun since they do get very hot, same with a blow dryer. Especially on the bumpers! Use the heat sparingly.

Ya when i removed my pinstripe i used a blow drier because it didnt get as hot as a heat gun be carefull if you use a credit card not to scratch the living sh** outta your paint since your car is black. It will prolly take a while to come off because it has been on there for so long and you might want to buff your whole car after because you will really be able to see where the stripe was on black paint! Good luck and post some pics when its all said n done!!

Ya when i removed my pinstripe i used a blow drier because it didnt get as hot as a heat gun be carefull if you use a credit card not to scratch the living sh** outta your paint since your car is black. It will prolly take a while to come off because it has been on there for so long and you might want to buff your whole car after because you will really be able to see where the stripe was on black paint! Good luck and post some pics when its all said n done!!

okay bud i will when shes done im hoping to get my windowstinted and my tailights done about mid summer

• 3 weeks later...

when the original owner of my car told me about takin stuff like that off... he said to use fishing string and just go up and down and it will pull it off... he didnt use any remover... he just found a spot that was a little loose

when the original owner of my car told me about takin stuff like that off... he said to use fishing string and just go up and down and it will pull it off... he didnt use any remover... he just found a spot that was a little loose

This trick would work well with emblems but not so much on pin stripes!