Interior Swap

Venom

So this is what it feels like to have a thread de-railed? Awesome. Let me take it in a minute...........mmmmmmmm.........yeah.............. What was my question again?.............. Ehh nevermind. :lol:

hey... yeah. oh well.

basically what I should say boils down to this. it would be hella hard to stick a non-CS interior into a CS. I would hold out for a dark-graphite interior car. remember... between coupes and sedans the dash is the same, and so is the front seat upholstery. you could convert sedan seats into coupe seat by swapping the tilt mechanism from one seat set to the other.

yeah if you happen to be a clown :biggrin:

ass! well that car is gone. btw... you can see a bit in the picture... that car had 95+ lumina seats installed.

:lol:

So this is what it feels like to have a thread de-railed? Awesome. Let me take it in a minute...........mmmmmmmm.........yeah.............. What was my question again?.............. Ehh nevermind. :lol:

lol, it happens..

Well, do ya wanna swap interiors with me. It might cost ya a tab bit... I just got my Caddy home and I almost dont wanna mess with my CS anymore :willynilly:

lol most w-bodies around here look like that lol. mostly saggy rears though. I like my graphite interior in my cutlass. I can post pics if you would like. Was there a specific reason for the swap in general

lol, it happens..

Well, do ya wanna swap interiors with me. It might cost ya a tab bit... I just got my Caddy home and I almost dont wanna mess with my CS anymore :willynilly:

Pm me with a price you have in mind.........

lol most w-bodies around here look like that lol. mostly saggy rears though. I like my graphite interior in my cutlass. I can post pics if you would like. Was there a specific reason for the swap in general

Yes my interior is a crappy blue and very worn out. Not as bad as my old 92 Camaro RS with the Fire Red interior though.........

his is the crappy blue. And yes, it does look craptastic :lol:

:flipa: :lol:

Trust me, the blue isnt a horrible color, but mine is in shitty shape. Ill snap a few pics today to show you.

his is the crappy blue. And yes, it does look craptastic :lol:

:flipa: :lol:

Trust me, the blue isnt a horrible color, but mine is in shitty shape. Ill snap a few pics today to show you.

I just dont think blue looks good except on a blue car :lol:

Hmm, im gonna have to think about pricewise man, since I will be loosing my leather goodness. But something it telling me to just let my CS just be a normal CS until I can sell it or trade it in. Yeah, the F-body bug is starting to hit me again :willynilly:

Yeah just let me know. Im not dumping more into this car then I have to. Just want a real nice DD then Im going on the hunt again also for an F-body or buy my Corvette back.

Yeah just let me know. Im not dumping more into this car then I have to. Just want a real nice DD then Im going on the hunt again also for an F-body or buy my Corvette back.

Well shoot me a price which you would be willing to spend on it....

Crap, I also remembered, you would have to get HUD and the cosmetic cover since my dash is cut up for it