stickers

PaPaPooh

i saw a thread about stickers and saw the one he was tryin to sell i thought it looked plain so i was messin around in ol photoshop and came up with this

w-body.jpg

let me know how you like it i was just messin around and thought it was cool

if you actually made these i would get one for a friend who has a monte carlo, so why dont you put monte carlo on there as well? i mean, they are w-bodies too ya know...

well i dunno if i would make them maybe if i get an idea of what people like i might design something that all the ones that want stickers might like and talk to whats his name to see if he can have them made or someone else ya know? im just messin around with it

but seggestions are welcome

i could allways just do the car that it will go on instead of all of them

why dont you make the stickers with only one car name on them, and then the person can pick which one he/she wants. like one for regals, one for GP's one for cutty's one for regals, one for luminas, one for regals... 8)

yea i was thinkin that and match the color of the car too? maybe i dunno im not (at this point ) planning on selling these things maybe in the future

i just dunno

update this one for show only would be for my car

w-body1.jpg

the white would be clear i would personaly cut the excess clear vinyl off

i was also thinkin about starting a poll to see how many wanted vinyl stickers to get a general idea of how many people wanted them

maybe that can be done?

oh i dont think i could match car colors exact but can be general color red, black, silver, gray, white, ect.

i forgot to mention that is the actual size of the sticker 2 high 3 long or close to that would be good for side windows!

Well, we just tried this and people were all about it until it came time to pay ($5.50) and then people fell silent. Not mad at anybody, but I believe if you try to stick w/ individual cars, you will have even a harder time still. If you do it, post a deadline for the money, so the people know when they HAVE to pay by or refund the money at that time. I still don't think it'll work though. I'm having some made up here locally, just haven't picked a design yet.

well see i was lookin into prices i can get 2-5 of one kind same words same color at 12.95 sorry a peice

these are die-cut and come with film on front for easy install i was thinkin about charging 25 for them so shawn? site admin would have some kick back for the site and to cover shipping for these both here from the cutter and to the ones that buy them

remember it is just an idea i have not finalized anything yet and i am not promising to sell these or give them away nor am i in no shape or form (at this time) promising site admin money

just an idea all input is welcome

take it from someone who tried already. 12.50 for a sticker IS WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too much :) They wouldnt buy mine at 5.50 each. Now as for the design.... It looks just fine on your cutty (it does!) but should i stick that on my prix i would need to be bitch slapped a few times.

The prices on these things are really hard to make cheap unless you get about 50 of a single type. I was lucky to work a deal of 5.50 apiece including shipping.

Now you do have one thing going for you - the size. That apparently has tuned out to be more desireable among the members to have a small one. Which i plan on producing soon but with the same group purchase arrangement and a smaller initial order.

Good luck, you'll need it.

im not even sure that i will be selling them

i have seen where i can get stickers for 50 cents but it is an outragious quanity

when i read the post you did the one complaint that i thought was noteable was the one about shawn not getting any kick back thats why i would charge the higher price so he could have money for monthly host charges (i know it aint cheep for a good quality host) and yearly domain renewal

it just depends on how many want them or not. im just messin with designs

yeah i wanted to give shawn some $$ too but the stickers were costing too much already. I tossed around the idea of T-shirts but that didnt catch on much.

Finding a good host is very hard. I hate mine. its server is always down :(

thats why i used my computer for mine. only time it went down was when i made it go down. it was easy to setup but this here phpbb wasn't so easy to do but i had it on my (now expired) domain