1996 Cutlass Questions...

Addicted to eaton

I knew this would happen it was only a matter of time LOL! So I picked me up a 1996 Cutlass supreme (I think it’s a supreme) It’s got a power moon roof, Power windows, Power locks, Key less entry, the body kit that they call a b4u on the grand prix, So questions are now to come.

Are cutlass 5 stars hard to find?

what options can I add to this car, HUD? DIC? Did they come with that kind of stuff? Dual climate control?

The transmission has problems would the 4T60-E work from my 1995 Grand prix?

What years have the same dash’s in the cutlass’s I with the gp there was 88-91,91-93,94-96… Then those 2ed gen thingies came out LOL!

What do they call the bodykit’s on these cars!? lol

I knew this would happen it was only a matter of time LOL! So I picked me up a 1996 Cutlass supreme (I think it’s a supreme) It’s got a power moon roof, Power windows, Power locks, Key less entry, the body kit that they call a b4u on the grand prix, So questions are now to come.

Are cutlass 5 stars hard to find?

what options can I add to this car, HUD? DIC? Did they come with that kind of stuff? Dual climate control?

The transmission has problems would the 4T60-E work from my 1995 Grand prix?

What years have the same dash’s in the cutlass’s I with the gp there was 88-91,91-93,94-96… Then those 2ed gen thingies came out LOL!

What do they call the bodykit’s on these cars!? lol

5 stars are easy to find

the 95-97s never had HUD or DIC, both could be added with some effort....Dual climate was available but a complete PITA to install in a car that didn't come from the factory.

the cutty dashes were the same from 95-97......the clusters from a '94-96 GP, and iirc 94-96 regals interchange as well