ManicMechanic

http://www.ridesafely.com/inventory.asp?vt=A&InventoryID=803143928&description=1993%20OLDSMOBILE%20CUTLASS%20SU&Search=page%3D4%26vt%3DA%26Region%3D%26AuctionDate%3D%26Status%3D%26Make%3DOLDSMOBILE%26Model%3D

1993 Cutlass Supreme S with a DIGITAL UB3!

This car does not look like it was modified...

It was my understanding that the digital UB3 cluster was not available after 1991, just the base digital cluster.

Even more unusual is the fact that it's an S with buckets and a console...

Thoughts?

the digital ub3 was not available. if it was... wouldn't it be in the fsm? it was probably swapped.

the seats appear to have the same micro patterning to the fabric (94 was different) and were probably available as an option even on S models. however, they could have been swapped too, if someone really wanted to.

We saw a fold down a month ago...In blue.

year? I've seen three in cloth. the tan 92 dohc sedan, this car (a 93) and one I do not know but it was a 92+ sedan. and i;m not counting the 91 down cars... if you recall, my 91 international has red cloth with the fold down.

EDIT! I FORGOT! there is also the 93 international I am getting. it has fold down cloth too!

the digital ub3 was not available. if it was... wouldn't it be in the fsm? it was probably swapped.

the seats appear to have the same micro patterning to the fabric (94 was different) and were probably available as an option even on S models. however, they could have been swapped too, if someone really wanted to.

the S came standard with buckets and optional 55/45