I really really want this 1988 CS Pace Car

TheEdgeofSanity

Well, I was browsing wikipedia for the Cutlass Supreme and stumbled across this link. :biggrin:

http://www.mypacecar.net/index.htm

and its an original survivor of the 1988 Cutlass Supreme Pace Car replicas. After seeing it, I really want to buy my uncle's cutlass. If you look at the site, you'll see that there's one in a junkyard in Indianapolis and I'm tempted to drive there and buy the junker just for the bumper sets and unique features.

http://www.mypacecar.net/replicas.htm

ahhhh! they're so cool looking! :willynilly:

i see, i see...so are you planning to eventually put that bumper on one of your cars or just hanging on to it for some future project? Did you salvage anything else off of that car? I'm assuming it was crushed or that you bought it.

i see, i see...so are you planning to eventually put that bumper on one of your cars or just hanging on to it for some future project? Did you salvage anything else off of that car? I'm assuming it was crushed or that you bought it.

only the bumper. the prices were a bit high... that was the only part that was not a production part... and the car was actually t-boned to hell. I would have grabbed the rear bumper if it had been good.

it is going on my 91 vert.. which already has the same cladding, but the vert's cladding is black and I plan to paint it silver.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys I know of one. It was donated to a vocational school in Hamliton, Oh and tried to buy it but they would not sell it because it was untilted due to the recall. It has been more than 10 years ago but they might still have it.

I had the front bumper from one. Sold it on ebay for like $600 ish

Did he ever receive it? The winner hadn't the last time i spoke with him... :roll:

Yeah he monkey'd around for a while. Then he sent me a partial payment. I went ahead and shipped it. I never got full payment. Ebay shut down his account and I can go after him cuz he payed with a money order.