Check-link part number

GPX

I'm looking for the the part number for the "check-link" or "courtesy-link" or "door-holder-opener" or whatever you might call it for my 2-door '96 Cutlass. I'd like to order them from GMdirect and if you have that number, it will be an easy thing. Is this a dealer only part? Or can I get one from NAPA?

10144748 is the part number from my 1992 parts manual. But gmpartsdirect says no parts found.

HOWEVER, I looked and the 2 door CHECK STRAP is available for $23.47 a side. Found under 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass - collision catalog - front door - lock and hardware - check strap - 2 door on gmaprtsdirect.

• 4 months later...

I just bought one of those, the part number I've got for genuine GM drivers side is 1020-4701 - "Link asm-frt S/D"

Just want to say that j_mezz's number works in GMpartsdirect for $24.06 for a "LINK-ASM" Mine's getting louder and I think I better get one of these soon.

That's definitely it, I ordered three of that part number and put one on my 94 and one on my 92. I've got a 96 and can verify that it's the same tomorrow.