Need Some Information

raymire59

Hello, new to forum & w-bodies (but not cars). Have some questions I hope someone can help with. Need 2 sets of ST lowering springs for Z34 Luminas. Was on order from JC WHITNEY since last September. They finally cancelled the order a couple weeks ago saying "no longer available". From what I understand, these are the best option for lowering the front 1-1/2 to 2 inches. Any other way of getting ST springs without having to buy all 4? Also, was interested in a Centerforce clutch kit(#df940603) & t.o. bearing(#900) in the near future. Contacted Centerforce- said it has been out of production for at least 6 months. Any hope for finding one? If not, is there a comparable one performance wise? What's considered the best? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the reply and the info on the springs & group buy. Just how much do the intrax springs lower the front? Now, if I can just get a little help with the clutch situation......

Get a spec. A little pricey but worth it. I have never heard one complaint about any of their clutches. I have a stage 3 but I have only put like 10 miles on the thing sofar so I havent really been able to get a useful opinion from it yet.