Weighed my car today.

z34_nut

Stock 91 GP Special edition LQ1 5 speed = 3420lbs with a full tank and the spare and jack IN the car (but me OUT of it).

Figure 3640 with my tank-ass in there.

I guess even the heavy-ass 284 is a nice weigh savings over a 4T60-E............ :rolleyes:

Don't weigh the car right after a rain..............the scales I use said there's gets water down in the bottom and it can skew the weight.

Also some have a "zero" button that you have to push first to get the weight accurate.

I think my 94 was always around 3450, my 68 VW Bug is a hefty 1800 or so :lol: I can't remember exactly what it was, but back in my junior year of high school I weighed it and it was right around that. I don't think the stock 58 HP would move it if it was any heavier.

By GVWR figures my Seville wieghs 4,948lbs. :willynilly:

Gross Vehicle Weight Rating is for a fully loaded car with 3 fat chicks and a couple of dead hookers in the trunk.

Curb Weight on a pre 98 Seville is about 4K even, and closer to 4150-4200 for a 98 and newer.