Door window...

alphagtp

lol i was going to post a new topic for this but this may help. I have a 94 GP coupe and the drivers window falls forward going up and down. I tried to squeeze thee track tighter but it did not work. any ideas would be highly appreciated

thanks manic, I went to the junkyard today and found plenty of cars with the glass, I paid $27. Now my question is: how hard is it to install it??? I Had to tear up the door of the donor car to get the window :eek: and obviously I don't want that for my car :confused: Is there any tricks to do it? or should I just take it to a professional??

I got the window out, what I'm wanting is to put it back on my car door. When I was getting the new glass of the other car I had lil bit of trouble, and I had to brake the whole door of the other car, and I dont want to do the same to my car

so then the window just sits there and is pushed up and down....?

it isn't clamped in place?

There are tabs at the front and back that fit into tracks on the door, but other than that, it's just got a track that the window motor slides back and forth in. Once you pull the tabs out, it can pretty much just tip forward and then slide out.

• 2 months later...

ok I need to do this one more time!! the first time I didn't even know how I got it out. But I been trying to do the same this time and is not working, all I'm supossed to do is lift the window from the back and push the front down??

got it out again!!!! but you do have to use a screwdriver to pop the window out of the rail from underneath(inside the door). after that, you do what you all were saying :wink: