Here is a question for everyone!

Dannymik

:? When my car is running while being parked I noticed something. If I press the gas pedal and rev my Cutlass to about 4100 RPMS it begins to feel like it hesitates simultaneously with a normal rev. I changed my spark plugs, wires, and cleaned my K&N air filter very recently. What could cause this or is it normal(which I doubt) :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

w-body.jpg

:? When my car is running while being parked I noticed something. If I press the gas pedal and rev my Cutlass to about 4100 RPMS it begins to feel like it hesitates simultaneously with a normal rev. I changed my spark plugs, wires, and cleaned my K&N air filter very recently. What could cause this or is it normal(which I doubt) :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Yeah, it's your RPM limiter.

That's overriden once the Neutral Switch (on your gear selector) is in Drive or over 25+mph...

I found out I could 'pipe' most Cutlass to other 'racers' while moving.

I've always wanted to kill the switch, but then the car won't start.

To by-pass, you'll have to get a reprogrammed MEMCAL with a raised rev limit.

However, DO NOT rev it like that; the ECM kills fuel delivery and that will ruin your motor over time.

- Erik

Thats a good thing in my mind, because I thought a coil was bad or something else for that matter. Thanks for the advice, I've only did that a few times. This is why I love this forum with my W-body peeps!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

w-body.jpg