My Z34 without the spoiler!!!

Z34-5speed

Here are a few pics of my car without its spoiler. I bought a new-er one on ebay that is in much better shape than mine, see pics for proof. I do have one problem though. The spoiler i bought has studs in all 6 holes, the spoiler i pulled off has studs in 3 of 6 holes. How do i get the studs out my trunk lid so that i can use this spoiler?

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

Get two nuts together on the one stud and lock them together and then screw it out - doing it this way there is less chance of ruining the threads as well.

Get two nuts together on the one stud and lock them together and then screw it out - doing it this way there is less chance of ruining the threads as well.

I'll try that.

Why not just get the spoiler painted?

It has a chunk missing out of the right side point, on the side.

that won't work.

vice grips is the only way.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a few pics of my car without its spoiler. I bought a new-er one on ebay that is in much better shape than mine, see pics for proof. I do have one problem though. The spoiler i bought has studs in all 6 holes, the spoiler i pulled off has studs in 3 of 6 holes. How do i get the studs out my trunk lid so that i can use this spoiler?

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

my z34s spoiler is fading to so im gonna have to paint it it soona along with the louvers on the hood!!! btw did you make your sig??? i want something like that but idk how to do it

• 4 weeks later...