1991 or 1993 Grand Prix's

Addicted to eaton

I used to hate 1st Generation grand prix’s. Then I bought one, then I bought two, then I sold one, now I want another one. I hated the 1988-1993 cars. And before I owned my first 1995 I hated those two. Now being on w-body and seeing these car’s more and more I fucking want one, BAD. Now I have found 2 or 3 Grand prix’s. With the 3.1L motors. One is a 1993 and the other 2 are 91’s. The 1993 for 400 bucks is a 2 door and has no pictures. And the guy makes less since than me. I figure if I called him I might be able to understand what’s wrong with the car. Then there is a 1991 for 500 All it says is “Needs motor work†it also says the body and interior are in good shape. Now how hard is it to find a good 3.1? Any one have a transmission for this car? If so about how much would it cost me? The 2ed one The 91 Is also a 5 speed. The 93 might be the transmission. How much would that cost me. I know someone that can put the transmission in because I don’t mess with the sub-frame. And how hard is it to put the DIC in these cars And HUD. I wired my 95’s in.. And it was easy thanks to Kenny. Any other cool shit to do to these cars that I couldn’t do to my 95. I just want to have 2 cars. The transmission on the 95 will be fixed next week.

I think I saw this one the other day on autotrader, didn't it say it was hit in the front? It still wouldn't be bad as long as it's not all twisted up, front clips are pretty easy to come by on those pre-92 cutlass's, at least around here, as long as your not picky on the color :lol: I'd rock a blue 3.4 5 speed cutlass with a red/silver/white, or whatever color is around front clip. It's not a hard job either, me and my friend pulled everything between the bumper cover and rad support plus the hood from a white donor 92 and put it on my 94 in abot 5-6 hours one saturday. I'm sure the 91 and earlier are probably easier because you won't have to deal with all the parts for the shitty mini-quads, the older ones have the composites.

edit: quote from ad: "DOHC 24 valve 3.4L V-6 with 5 Speed Manual,'91 Cutlass Supreme- been wrecked --needs front clip--rest of body in excellent condition. Power Everything, digital dash & like new blue cloth interior, 16" wheels........."

That car would cost a LOT to repair the front end. The radiator support is bent and cracked under the fender support bar.

It's only good for parts but it's still a great deal.

6489021563.238479359.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.561x421.jpg

Any 5 speed GP is desirable because its at least 3,400 pounds of pure scrap metal and China needs metal like crazy to build their empire with it.

PWNED !!!

Any 5 speed GP is desirable because its at least 3,400 pounds of pure scrap metal and China needs metal like crazy to build their empire with it.

PWNED !!!

Damned straight!

PWNED !!!

Damned straight!

I thought that said Demand straight!!!! Which would've been funny too :lol:

PWNED !!!

Damned straight!

I thought that said Demand straight!!!! Which would've been funny too :lol:

:lol: