speaker questions pertaining a Z34 lumina

ZacksZ34

Hi my name Zack and i was wondering if i was possible to install after market speaker in my Z34 without cutting up the the rear deck or the top of the dash???? i wanna keep my car lookin like it did when i bought it but i would like to have a better sound system

open the trunk and look at the speakers, they come out in literally 2 seconds, there is a metal bracket holding them in that just snaps out.

and the front speakers come out super easy all you have to do is pop the cover off them and take out the 7mm bolts that hold them in.

open the trunk and look at the speakers, they come out in literally 2 seconds, there is a metal bracket holding them in that just snaps out.

and the front speakers come out super easy all you have to do is pop the cover off them and take out the 7mm bolts that hold them in.

okay thanks so therer is a way to do it without cuttin up the interior parts??? all the Z34's ive seen have the dash and rear deck piece chopped up

then you have seen some supreme hack jobs! This is the easiest car I've ever owned to change speakers on! I have aftermarket speakers in my car and you'd never know looking at it.

then you have seen some supreme hack jobs! This is the easiest car I've ever owned to change speakers on! I have aftermarket speakers in my car and you'd never know looking at it.

okay thanks again one more quick question what size are the front and rear speakers!

oh and do you have a cardomain.com account???

front non bose - 4*6

rear - 6*9

and no, i don't have a cardomain, one of those things i've never gotten around to doing... I'm on IM quite often however...

front non bose - 4*6

rear - 6*9

and no, i don't have a cardomain, one of those things i've never gotten around to doing... I'm on IM quite often however...

okay thanks again!!! and what did you mean by front non bose? are the rears bose? and is bose the brand?

if you do get time to do a car domain look me up my username on there is chevyzack78

front non bose - 4*6

rear - 6*9

and no, i don't have a cardomain, one of those things i've never gotten around to doing... I'm on AIM pimpin yer moms quite often however

Whatttt!!!????

front non bose - 4*6

rear - 6*9

and no, i don't have a cardomain, one of those things i've never gotten around to doing... I'm on AIM pimpin yer moms quite often however

Whatttt!!!????

iasked him what the size of the spekers were in my lumina Z34

on the 91-94 luminas there was a bose audio system that was an option, it eliminated the dashboard speakers, and added some 2' or so door speakers.

front non bose - 4*6

rear - 6*9

Whatttt!!!????

iasked him what the size of the spekers were in my lumina Z34

NOOBS pwning their selves FTW !!! L67 Swap In progress FTMFW !!!