Went Junkyarding

3.1cutlass

I found this CS Vert a week ago and knew i had to rape it of everything. If anybody needs anything i have not taken PM me and i can get it for ya. Anyways i took the leather buckets, rear console, lip tails and spoiler and strut tower bar.

100_5413.jpg

100_5414.jpg

100_5416.jpg

100_5417.jpg

100_5418.jpg

100_5419.jpg

100_5420.jpg

We found this in a Lumina Euro

100_5421.jpg

100_5422.jpg

100_5423.jpg

100_5424.jpg

How much for the tails, I dont need the spoiler, I already have one

And of course no shipping, I can pick them up

BTW, that's Moyer's right??? I didnt know they still let people in the yards to get shit anymore..

BTW, that's Moyer's right??? I didnt know they still let people in the yards to get shit anymore..

This is cantleys in c-bus. I was going to try and sell them as a set if possible.

There's a perfect set of tails on ebay right now...At $6.52 with 7 hours to go.

Hey 3.1, did they have any 2 door white 92-97 CS there? Im in need of a good front bumper and pass fender for a good price. Moyers is a damn ripoff.

Damn....... Ever been to pull a part in Cleveland? They have some unreal low prices on parts, but Ive never been there to see if theres a catch or something to the price. They show having like 8 or so 92-97 CS but I dont know if they are 2 or 4 door. Just dont want to waste the gas getting there to find out they dont have what I need.

Damn....... Ever been to pull a part in Cleveland? They have some unreal low prices on parts, but Ive never been there to see if theres a catch or something to the price. They show having like 8 or so 92-97 CS but I dont know if they are 2 or 4 door. Just dont want to waste the gas getting there to find out they dont have what I need.

You should meet up with me sometime and we can go up there. Its not too far from me and I need some misc crap