MY NEW STBs!!!!!

92turboLE

so i was messin around today and decided to see how my car would do with STBs, so i built some.... this is just the prototype of it so far, im adding a second one then welding the two together...

If you are interested in these, check out my thread in the for sale section

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5979

1-1-1.jpg

1-1-2.jpg

what do ya think???

- Justin

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5979

yeah, i was blown away at how much of a difference it makes... i didnt think it would do shit, but it really does. granted the prix is still a boat, but now it is a boat that handles better :D :D :D

- Justin

yeah, i was blown away at how much of a difference it makes... i didnt think it would do shit, but it really does. granted the prix is still a boat, but now it is a boat that handles better :D :D :D

Very impressive!

Looks good... how's the double set-up comming? And will it be double the size?

Or bolt into the other strut mounting bolt above toward the firewall?

Now don't start a competition, but are you and Phantom planning on going head-to-head?

You guys might want to sit / PM together and so you don't clutter over each other for sales.

Plus, all of us know that Spam is the worse thing to do for "business".

Also, Justin, you meeting up at the end of August with the little mini-meet?

Want to get a good look at them to vouch on the board for your sake, ya' know...

- Erik

i think that i am still going to go for the $10 ones from GMDirect, i mean, it just seems as though for even less than you are selling your home made ones for, i can get a factory made one.

Though I mean no offense, damned good job making the ones that you have!

i think that i am still going to go for the $10 ones from GMDirect, i mean, it just seems as though for even less than you are selling your home made ones for, i can get a factory made one.

Though I mean no offense, damned good job making the ones that you have!

none taken... all good, i understand...

as for the meet, im def. there as soon as we find out days and such exactly.... the dual is goin good... needs some cleaning up.. like i said, the dual is a prototype so im workin on it, i'll post pics as soon as im done, as well as the rear STB too...

and for the double, i have a few plans im throwing in the air.. one is another similar bar, then welded with braces to the first bar, or just leave em seperate... or i could do the one bar, then brance a bar off each side to the second bolt near the fire wall

still workin out details...

and me and pahntom aint fightin over business... were working something out...

and to back everything i say up.... i am going to post a video, first of me taking corners without, then the same corners and same speed with.. you can see a huge diff.

- Justin

im not sure if 92turboLE's stbs have that option, but the one i make (for the rear) can be shipped in just plain old silver aluminum color, im not sure how much better his are than mine since ive only driven with mine on and i havent compared his to mine, im guessin they are about the same, i mean all it does it stiffen up the rear i dont think there could be too much difference between the two, mine are cheaper, but dont look as fancy :?

I'll do front and rear combo for $70+50% of the shipping (i cover the other 50%)

mine are also made out of heavy duty seamed steel and are backed up 100%. If you get them and do not like them, send them back and i will refund you for the bar and even cover shipping.

i do sell them unpainted as well. i go over them with a good sanding and polish them up as much as possible (not a good metal for polishing, but they do shine pretty good)

check out the link in my first post for more info...

- Justin