What is the best interior shampoo out there?

Dannymik

We always have good luck cleaning seats and carpets with Castrol Super Clean and a scrub brush at work. My friend sells cars and thats what we clean them with. It works alot better than alot of carpet cleaners too.

Super clean and a toothbrush did wonders on my seatbelts. My seatbelts dont like to retract all the way back, so when my friend shut the door, it got in the door and BOOM grease. Sprayed the seatbelt with sc, scrubbed it in with a toothbrush, then wiped it off with a sponge and clean water. Good as new.

Use tuff-stuff foam aerosol on seats and plastic trim

that stuff made my car reak like rotting fish for like a week... i dont like it.

- Justin

OK this sounds nuts, but I tried it and it works. Use brake cleaner on spots on the carpet. Now brake cleaner is VERY caustic to plastic, and other fragile interior stuff. But I used it on the sides of my console when I had it out and was glueing the carpet back on it. I ran out of brake cleaner, but it really REALLY takes the spots out. Just spray it on and rub with a paper towel or rag. If you're doing the whole carpeting, probably not the thing to use. But if anyone has a spot on their carpet, try it out. (NOTE: this was on light grey carpeting, if someone has really really light carpeting try it in an inconspicuous spot first.)

I used Resolve. After 13 years of ashes becoming embedded in the back of my car I couldn't beleive how clean Resolve got it. Got to admitt the parts were out of the car and I hosed them off . I think that does meke a difference.

jud