airbag light and low tire pressure light

Crimson Fury Z

the air bag light is not on all the time, but the LTP is on. i've fiddled w/different pressures and drove it to no avail. possibly a sensor may be unplugged, after i did my pads it came on. the air bag light id odd. it'll be on, then the brake light, abs light, and the battery symbol will appear, my odometer will read all 8s(like at start up) for a few seconds, the chime will ring 3 or 4 times and the bag light goes off and all is calm.

whadda ya guys think?

Sounds like a BCM failure...

And I do believe the primitive TPMS you have on your car needs to be reset after the low tire pressue issue is fixes. Actually, since it is determined by the wheel speed sensors, a tire that is worn more than the others can false trigger it, along with rapid acceleration/deceleration can do it as well.

when all 3 or 4 lights come on, its a little brighter. i haven't seen the lights pulsate or had any other electrical issues. even though the low tire pressure light is on my cluster, its not selectable via the options settings menu(oil change reset, time set, ect...on the radio display). i've tried the headlight switch reset and it didn't kill the LTP.