racing pedals

hazmatic

Actually, I thought the english was above par. :wink:

but anyways. Most of the pedals I've seen just clamp over your existing pedals with two strips of metal that bolt to the racing pedals.

When I mounted them in the '93 S10 I had, I had to use parts of an Erector set to make new brackets for the clutch and brake pedals and then I cut the Erector pieces to fit and I used nuts and bolts from the Erector set. It was a pain in the ass actually.

I couldnt get all 4 bolts on the gas pedal so I just used 3.

Actually, I thought the english was above par. :wink:

but anyways. Most of the pedals I've seen just clamp over your existing pedals with two strips of metal that bolt to the racing pedals.

thats whta te directions say but i cant get them to fit correcly n i dont ne erocta sets layion around :cry:

redfox there from hyper n ther covbers n yes they came with instuctions

What do you need racing peddles for? You going to race all over the street?

Don't understand why anybody would want to do that cause nobody can see them and I would think they would be slippery when wet. Just curious.

Jud

Actually my feet stayed on the pedals better with them because the pedal pads were worn out.

They looked kinda cool too because my truck was red with a black interior and the pedals were red and black.