GOLD GTP?

89GP_SE

So elitists abound on ClubGP? Would this be behavior of GP owners in general or those who owned first gen cars and have migrated?

IMO, L67 or wannabe L67 owners mostly.

A L67 swap is their suggested solution to pretty much any problem.

wtf!!?? a superchaged 3.8 does NOT turn out 350 hp on its own!!!!

No, but once the douches at Club GP have all masturbated over a particular L67 it's horsepower is GREATLY increased.

Remember, the L67 is the best engine in world history.

LMFAO!! :lol:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Now seriously Matt, you cannot deny that Club GP has built up a reputation over the past few years of being a extremely close-minded elitist group, that seem to think that the 3800 is gods gift to the automotive world.... so you have to kinda expect a bias against them from time to time....

Sure, it just gets old. This joke has been going on for what, 4 years? OMFG CLUBGP SUCKS L67's SUCK GEN 1 FTW 3.1 POWER!

I don't think I'd ever choose a 3.1 over a 3800 after owning both.

Thing is its not a joke, and its only gotten worse the cheaper the second gens get, its just the attitude that is fostered there.

and for the record, no one in this thread was praising the LH0...

I have to agree 100%. The older the 97-03's have become, the worse ClubGP has gotten. And this is coming from a 20-year-old who owns a second-gen, L67-powered W car. The 97-03 GT/P's are slowly become today's Civic and the entire elitist ricer mentality is following.

And that's not even scratching the surface of how ClubGP is probably the biggest group of white, closed-minded, extremely right-wing ignorant trash that has ever been assembled. This doesn't stand true for ALL of the board, and there are some generally good people over there. It's just the dumb ones that have ruined it for the rest of you.

No, but once the douches at Club GP have all masturbated over a particular L67 it's horsepower is GREATLY increased.

Maybe if you fucknuts would read before typing you would see in the service and parts on the sign it lists a bunch of 3800 companies. MAYBE THE CAR IS FUCKING MODDED.

Maybe if you fucknuts would read before typing you would see in the service and parts on the sign it lists a bunch of 3800 companies. MAYBE THE CAR IS FUCKING MODDED.

Which is basically what Kevin just said. Knock it off with the namecalling and don't take this thread personally.

maybe Dan should have called them douches instead of fucknuts so his post would be acceptable.

The difference here is, Kevin didn't call Dan a douche. Are you done trolling?

Yeah. Guess I'm not on the "A" list around here.

:roll:

maybe Dan should have called them douches instead of fucknuts so his post would be acceptable.

roll:

Clear as day, he called Dan and many others, including you, douches.

The trolling comment is pretty funny.

I have to agree 100%. The older the 97-03's have become, the worse ClubGP has gotten. And this is coming from a 20-year-old who owns a second-gen, L67-powered W car. The 97-03 GT/P's are slowly become today's Civic and the entire elitist ricer mentality is following.

Ok. So at least I'm not the ONLY one that sees it. It's REALLY bad around here anymore. I swear half of the "younger" guys (lets say 17-22) are driving GTP's around. Which is great...but too many of them act like idiots with their cars.

roll:

Clear as day, he called Dan and many others, including you, douches.

The trolling comment is pretty funny.

Back off Jeremy. I didn't attack ANYONE on w-body.com in this thread.

I made a statement about ClubGP, and we all know more of ClubGP's members than not have SERIOUS ego issues.

I haven't fought with Dan or Shawn in a long time. Don't stir the pot. You've really been on a crusade against me lately, and this is now the 3rd or 4th shitty comment you've made at my expense THIS WEEK.

Dan, if you want to call me names and get all offended by my ClubGP comments, go right ahead. Just because I'm not blown away with the L67 doesn't mean I'm a "fucknut."