GOLD GTP?

89GP_SE

I saw a 1rst gen W-body GP not too long ago that was gold edition or something like that, it was new to me... that's nice!

Not sure about the GPs, but the Cutlass was offered in a "gold edition." As I recall, a member's father has one with low miles.

There's nothing rare about it. They're certainly uncommon, especially with the gold torque stars. However there's nothing to get real excited about. It's the same car as mine pretty much.

There's nothing rare about it. They're certainly uncommon, especially with the gold torque stars. However there's nothing to get real excited about. It's the same car as mine pretty much.

x2. The gold torque stars are kinda cool. It's hard to tell that they're gold in pictures though.

wtf!!?? a superchaged 3.8 does NOT turn out 350 hp on its own!!!!

No, but once the douches at Club GP have all masturbated over a particular L67 it's horsepower is GREATLY increased.

Remember, the L67 is the best engine in world history.

ive seen the gold torque stars quit a bit, the really arent gold, its more of a bronze-ish color. never heard of the gold package though, and i doubt it had 350 for just being a gold package, it looks like he put some work into it, its got the ws-6 hood, and a list of other modds, hopefully he had it on the dyno and isn't just assuming its at 350 because of the work he put into it. and what car just sits at an even 350? kinda seems a little odd to me

No, but once the douches at Club GP have all masturbated over a particular L67 it's horsepower is GREATLY increased.

LMFAO!! :lol:

I really hate ClubGP fucknuts.

ouch man, that is a little rough! i am a proud member of clubgp, they have gotten me through quite a bit......

I really hate ClubGP fucknuts.

ouch man, that is a little rough! i am a proud member of clubgp, they have gotten me through quite a bit......

Ya, but there are some many jackasses on there. I would venture mostly the second-gen guys.

ive seen some cars similar to that one, but not with the rims as shiny...they end up looking like crap if you dont clean them. It seems like most second gen gp owners around here dont believe in washing their rims...or just must think years of built up brake dust is the cool new look.

Thanks guys....maybe I'll just leave this "pre gen" site and go back to being a douche on Club GP :roll: