probably about the billionth time this has been asked-

Green97SL

what size are the early international wheels- 15" or 16"? i'm thinking of black powdercoating my 5 spokers, but if the international wheels are the same size, i'll try to get a set and powdercoat those instead... 8)

Hugger Orange :D

MY EYES! IT BURNS! :lol:

what size are the early international wheels- 15" or 16"? i'm thinking of black powdercoating my 5 spokers, but if the international wheels are the same size, i'll try to get a set and powdercoat those instead...

I'm assuming these wheels are going on your green 1997 Cutlass?

I've seen white wheels with green paint and it was extremely appealing.

But, the classic silver may look the best. Perhaps photo-shop some of your ideas, you'll get a better feel on what you want!

- Erik

what size are the early international wheels- 15" or 16"? i'm thinking of black powdercoating my 5 spokers, but if the international wheels are the same size, i'll try to get a set and powdercoat those instead... 8)

Is your car a 2 or 4 door? What color green is it? I'll whip that one up for ya.

not to steal his thread, but how do you guys think my 5 spokes powder coated black would look on my car?

Hi-jacked: White would be better; but that's me personally.

- Eirk

not to steal his thread, but how do you guys think my 5 spokes powder coated black would look on my car?

Like this.

400208_8708231392764957235_vl.jpg

and the white.

400209_562919788332662120_vl.jpg

I like the black if you paint your calipers red (they look yellow) and lower your car an inch all around. That'd be tight.

Oh, and don't powder coat it black, paint it black and clear coat it to get a nice smooth finish. powder coat doesn't give as smooth a finish as sanding and painting and clearcoating does.

um...i'm not sure i like that, what do y'all think

thanks for doing that NOHC

No Problem. I use my powers for good.

I like the white ones, but I guess that's my supressed inner ricer talking. :D

I think black rims are ugly, you might as well go for steelies without hubcaps.

HA, except the cutty rims look good. Steelies have 25 3/4" holes in them, now that would look gay.

ok, so to steal his thread too... i have a white 4-door GP, 92, and i have 9-spoke enkie 17's on it right now in silver. when i got the car repainted, the shop got paint on the wheels and thaught they could use a chemical to take it off. well, needless to say, they took the wheel paint with it, so im thinking about stripping the wheels to the bare metal, then painting them white. then on the front faces of the spokes, i am going to sand and polish the aluminum, so basicly white wheels with polished spoke fronts. what do ya'll think.... look at my sig to see the wheels on the car.

- Justin