new w-body performance site!

phantomFE3

lol, thats not a cold air intake, technically that would be a warm air intake, thats kinda like what i have on my car as of now, when i posted my pics my filter was in about the same place as that one but looked alot worse and people told me it was a warm air intake, so yeah, thats actually a warm air intake

lol, thats not a cold air intake, technically that would be a warm air intake, thats kinda like what i have on my car as of now, when i posted my pics my filter was in about the same place as that one but looked alot worse and people told me it was a warm air intake, so yeah, thats actually a warm air intake

If you can make a CAI without moving the battery (which you can't so thats the closest to it).

i have a pipe bender and make STBs too.... not trying to steal your business phantom... but im just trying to pay the pills... lolz... although i dont really have much of a markup on em...

Soon to come too (seperate from phantomFE3) is flat adjustable polished aluminum STBs and lower Strut bars (maybe)

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5979

- Justin

and those Intakes are gonna be bling... nothing like it and about as cold air as you can get...

we'll keep you posted

- Justin

oh you dont think it can be done without moving the battery to the trunk? well we are going to prove you wrong, we are coming up with numerous ways to get cold air into the engine, like 92turboLE said, we'll keep you posted.