new w-body performance site!

phantomFE3

yep, do you have any suggestions!? because i think im gonna need more than 1 product!! lol ANY suggestions at all will help

Honestly, since you own the place... you should be choosing that.

Plus, you've got a W-Body at your disposal; produce products that are not found anywhere else.

You know, postr after post, what are the common questions for boosting performance on these cars.

Start there and work your way up!

Great site! I just may add you to my page of links on my site!

- Erik

sweet deal, your site has some tech info on it, do you care if i put a link on mine to direct users to your site to get more info or whatever they need?

sweet deal, your site has some tech info on it, do you care if i put a link on mine to direct users to your site to get more info or whatever they need?

Oh yeah... Please feel free. :D

Just give credit to the writers / creators of the TT's and other information.

That's all I ask. PM if you've got any other questions!

- Erik

what are TT's? i was thinking ill just put a link up to the tech section of your site, or whatever works?

TT's = Tech Tips 8)

You can make it as general or specific as you like... it's your call!

- Erik

Honestly, since you own the place... you should be choosing that.

Plus, you've got a W-Body at your disposal; produce products that are not found anywhere else.

You know, postr after post, what are the common questions for boosting performance on these cars.

Start there and work your way up!

Yeah, you should definately come up with your own parts and make the aftermarket a little better, since there really isn't one now. Like ZZPerformance. They made a HUGE difference in 97+ W-Body performance. Without them I don't know where the aftermarket would be for those. And that is just 1 guy that started that because he thought the aftermarket sucked and he wanted to make his own GTP faster. If you do something like that it could turn out really well.

tomorrow im kinda busy mowing my grandpas lawn and riding those turbod jet skis!!!!!!!!!!!!1 BUT ill try to get something together for an air intake on wednesday, im thinking a cold air intake where you dont have to move the battery to the trunk? but im not sure how i am going to do this, ill figure something out...

If you can make a CAI without moving the battery I think a ton of people will buy it. I want one but I'm not about to fart around with moving the battery.

If you can make a CAI without moving the battery I think a ton of people will buy it. I want one but I'm not about to fart around with moving the battery.

do a mock up of the 97+ intake w/ the cone placed in a custom air box(made of whatever materials you choose..maybe fiberglass then some plexiglass lid where you can see in it..I'm going to venture in to making just the box myself and offering it to others possible, I have 3 W's at my disposal and have a good many resources, so I should be able to make us guys something professional looking since hacked stock air boxes don't look too hot on show cars(for those going that route) :)

do a mock up of the 97+ intake w/ the cone placed in a custom air box(made of whatever materials you choose..maybe fiberglass then some plexiglass lid where you can see in it..I'm going to venture in to making just the box myself and offering it to others possible, I have 3 W's at my disposal and have a good many resources, so I should be able to make us guys something professional looking since hacked stock air boxes don't look too hot on show cars(for those going that route) :)

only if you can see the hacked parts ;) :lol:

but yeah.... that would be awesome to have... I have a place currently for air intake like that, since the fiberglass bumper cover up front has a chunk partially torn out.... round out the hole nicely, drill through the bumper and run it there :lol:

i would definitely make a front tower brace, but for one thing a striahgt bar wouldnt fit and i dont have a pipe bender out of school so i have no way of bending it, plus i dont think anything that i could make would fit inder the hood of my car! well i think the rear tower braces are a hell of a deal compared to the ones that RSM racing sells! for 25 bucks you can get a nice painted one at DBP and for 120 you can get smaller heavier ugly one at RSM

oh and we have some pretty hot, i mean cool :wink: intakes coming in a few weeks! i think you guys are gonna love them, they are definetly gonna be the ONLY ones like it on the market!!! trust me on this one. i think they are gonna be a bit pricey, but well worth it.. :D

What about having an inventory of lower temp thermostats for pushrods / DOHC's.

Seems like no one can find them or part numbers.

Perhaps you could be an 'outlet' provider.

- Erik

that is funny you should ask that man!!! i just got done getting the specs for a lower thermostat, its actually gonna be a drilled thermostat so im not sure HOW much more colder its gonna be, but its gonna be right around the 20 dollar range