FUN IN THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest GrandPrixlover1

wait. what the hell is 2nd gear start???

I thought only GP's got it? Maybe not, because I know I've seen and Olds Cluster with the light on? Although you can wire it up.

I thought only GP's got it? Maybe not, because I know I've seen and Olds Cluster with the light on? Although you can wire it up.

I am about 95% sure that the Cutlass never got it from the factory. Although, it WAS on the cluster. Also, like you said, it could be wired in.

I am about 95% sure that the Cutlass never got it from the factory. Although, it WAS on the cluster. Also, like you said, it could be wired in.

not quite.......

I have added second gear start. both ME and Taylor/3100MPFI have added it and wired in 95 CS's, which have a different light on the same spot of the cluster (and the same pin) which has no bulb, but IIRC says

TRACTION

OFF

We both wired in the light and I blacked out OFF with paint and electric tape. Taylor iirc did the same.

I was wondering about that TRACTION OFF thing on the cluster of my '96. Were they supposed to get TC but it never happened, or what?

My Cutlass made me money when I bet a few guys I'll get through a bunch of snow where my buddy got stuck with his Jeep Liberty. :lol: I got stuck a little further than he did, and then rocked it, and carried on! Cutlass = 4x4 :willynilly: :lol: