Good surprice tomorrow...

RedGTP

Last night I past on Pierre-Laporte bridge and I hit something ... but I don't know what ... but .. tomorrow it's what I see... :eek::willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly: :eek:

img0140yb9.jpg

img0141lh6.jpg

img0142ps5.jpg

that's suck .. I have only one spare ! lol and I'm minimum at 15-20mins of garage ...

I will call my friend.. I have no choices ... :rolleyes:

no, it's the ''snow plough'', (I don't know if I can say it in english) he hit a jouin on bridge and left some metal residuce.. and I ran on it...

almost 20 cars has hit this shit.. after the gouv. guys close the right line and fix this shit ....

no, it's the ''snow plough'', (I don't know if I can say it in english) he hit a jouin on bridge and left some metal residuce.. and I ran on it...

almost 20 cars has hit this shit.. after the gouv. guys close the right line and fix this shit ....

ahh, i see. it's PLOW en anglais.

that sucks man, i know some of the bridges there are pretty bad in the winter. the expansion slots move and it's almost like driving over a spike strip. they are all jagged and raised. i hit one last summer in Montreal that i though was going to blow a tire it hit so hard.

yeah, but for 78$ to change my 2 rear tire (used) and fix my front tire .. not bad.... my rear tire was due, (burnout... :rolleyes:) lol but just to make the time outside at -20 with little snowstorm and go to garage etc .. beurck ... :willynilly:

may-be it's covered, but .. how I can prouve it's this shit make my 2 blowout ..... bahhh too more problem for only 78$ ....

yeah, but for 78$ to change my 2 rear tire (used) and fix my front tire .. not bad.... my rear tire was due, (burnout... :rolleyes:) lol but just to make the time outside at -20 with little snowstorm and go to garage etc .. beurck ... :willynilly:

may-be it's covered, but .. how I can prouve it's this shit make my 2 blowout ..... bahhh too more problem for only 78$ ....

Take pictures, and see if it damaged the rim. I had a TGP rim damaged going over an unmarked construction rut by the side of the road - construction company covered it to the tune of $800 for the replacement rim + tire + labor.