where to get things that hold insulating pad on hood?

phantomFE3

ok on the bottom of the my hood (well, every cars hood) there is a big black mat to keeep the heat in the engine bay and not ruin the paint on the hood from the heat, i think it might be called the insulating pad, but anyways, there are little black rivet things that hold it on there, are those cheap/expensive? are they easy to get and put on? im guessing they should be relatively easy to buy some for cheap at an auto parts store and they look pretty easy put use, i dont know, maybe the old ones are re-useable? i know you have to pull them out to get the pad off but i dont know if your able to use them over again, i got the louvers for my car and im getting everything lined up to cut the hole and i have to take the pad off to get it all lined up

The old ones are reusuable.. From the looks of them, they thread out. Just pull lightly on then, and turn them, and they should pop right out. If you need new ones, I think I have seen them at advance autos before. So I'm sure most autopart stores carry them.