Another steering wheel control question...

CSI_MuNkY

Were the 94-96 Grand Prixs ever available without them? or maybe I can get a similar steering wheel out of another car that doesn't have them?

Mine doesn't work. I have an after market deck, I do know I could get the PAC to fix that issue. When I did have the stock HU in the car the controls didn't work worth a crap. The volume would randomly turn up or down when I turned the wheel to either side (and no, my hand wasn't touching them)

I'm just thinking about getting rid of them... my arm is long enough that it reaches the deck just fine, and if my arms gets tired, I have a remote. In the 2.5 years I have had the car, I have never missed not having them.

Jamie

lumina and monte's had similar wheels that didnt have the controls.... if the controls are doing that its cause the switches inside went bad. it is very common you could always leave them and just disconnect the wires.

much easyer then swaping S. wheels.

Lumina and Monte Carlo wheels will be black. Grand Prix wheels are charcoal.

Yes they did come w/o SWRC. I don't know if you could get them leather wrapped though w/o SWRC.