lock unlock problem

CutSupreme93

when i got out of school today i unlocked the car using the remote like usual and my passenger door would not unlock, when i got home i went to lock the door using the push button lock on the door and it didnt work. the remote will unlock the driver door when lock is pushed down by hand. any suggestions?

Sometimes happens to mine. I noticed when its cold, my pass door doesnt like to operator at 100%. I heard you can apply grease to the rods, but I might try a new motor. Drivers can work in passengers side too. So next time Im at the yard, I'm taking a drivers.

Just to clarify, the problem is only with the passenger side lock, and only when trying to unlock it? You can move the lock lever by hand either way, but if you use an electric method (i.e. remote or power lock button), it will lock but not unlock?

If this is the case, can you hear/see the mechanism trying to unlock the door unsuccessfully? If yes, look at the linkages. If no, look at the actuator solenoid and/or the related wiring.