Aftermarket fogs for 1992 Regal GS

DEMonte1997

You should be able to find a set at walmart that look similar. IIRC they were blazerteks or something. I remember I looked for replacement fogs for my old Regal after one lens broke, but I never actually bought any to replace them. lol

Someone said the Sonoma ones were a good replacement.

Holy shit, you guys are GENIOUS. I just checked them out and they look identical to what I have on the Regal. Much cheaper than what I thought they'd be.

This Regal is coming a long way from being a beater. :biggrin: I'll post pics when done-probably in a few weeks. New paint on hood/roof and new clearcoat on the driverside door. Car is looking a lot better already. The fogs will be icing on the cake.

I love w-bodies! :smile:

bought those same fog lights for my GP probably two years ago and still haven't hung them. No mounting brackets, but I have a friend with an 88-90ish (can't remember excat year) regal GS, and he says that those lights worked just fine on his car. Good luck getting them hung! :)