Mounting a deck in a 1st-gen Regal. HELP HELP

Panopticon

Okay this is for anyone with a 1st gen regal. Im trying to mount a cd-player were the tape deck was but theres this metal bracket in the way. Is there anyway to get it out? I've been trying to for about an hour and 1/2 with no luck.

Help

dont use the tape deck wires the aint the right wires there is a brain unda the glo0ve box that has all the wires u need so buy extra speaker wire 2-3 feet per speaka posative n negative n for ground n power n u gonna need a gm antenna adapter a wiring harness would be nice 2 but bout the metal bracket i dunno cuz i didnt have one when i ripped my tape deck out just to look befo i had someone do my radio for me

dont use the tape deck wires the aint the right wires there is a brain unda the glo0ve box that has all the wires u need so buy extra speaker wire 2-3 feet per speaka posative n negative n for ground n power n u gonna need a gm antenna adapter a wiring harness would be nice 2 but bout the metal bracket i dunno cuz i didnt have one when i ripped my tape deck out just to look befo i had someone do my radio for me

Damn that was some pretty hard to understand typing. But I already knew about the actual radio part under the dash. I've already made my harness. I just wanted to mount my DIN size deck flush with were the tape deck was. I got an email from a guy who did it and he had to move the heater core and junk. so Nurtz on flush mounting. I just picked up a universal kit and its all good :-D