Z34 Broken Into

radman3120

I would see about getting a finger print, then going to town. Although you wont find one, your better off just setting them up. I dont know what I would do if that happened to me, probably shit and puke myself at the same time.

I wish the guy the best of luck, however don't give him hopes of an arrest. A broken in-to car is low priority. Most "cops" care much more about making their speeding ticket quota or arresting someone in possession of one roach.

X2 my dad and bro are both cops n 98% of the time that shit doesnt get solved

yea, the cop basically told me "that sucks, dude" took down my info, gave me a case number and sent me on my way. there's hundreds of auto burglaries every year in this area of nj.

I know when i lived in new york city i had a old chevy celebrity .

the uglyiest thing you ever saw just for this reason cuz no buddy would mess with it. stock deck in the dash and my good aftermarket deck

was hooked up and mounted in the govebox

I know when i lived in new york city i had a old chevy celebrity .

the uglyiest thing you ever saw just for this reason cuz no buddy would mess with it. stock deck in the dash and my good aftermarket deck

was hooked up and mounted in the govebox

i am looking to get a beater now, too. that glove box idea is a good one. hope there's no thieves on this board, lol.

that does suck man. i've had my GA broken into once. the car was completely trashed. all my cds were everywhere the garbage i had in a little bag was thrown everywhere. but thank god nothing was taken.

Sorry to hear about your car. A head unit is easily replaceable though, even if you have to reinstall the original head unit back in. Remove the interior door panel of that door to remove all the glass within the door. It took me about two hours to remove the door panel, vacuum the glass out of the door in from the interior and to reinstall the door panel. The tints make for a lot less work. I'm sure you already got to this. I've had the face of my Kenwood Excelon HD in Christine for the last three months which is parked behind my apartment building, which I haven't driven her in the last three months. I have a 2-way remote with the display transmitter. I think it's time for me to remove the face tonight finally. I think my luck is going to run low soon. Hope your surviving.

That blows.

I live in Detroit and this happens a lot. The cops just give you a report number (over the phone) and give's the obligatory; "That sucks, buncha jerks".

I thought about putting red and blue blinding strobes in the front and back with a cop siren. At least someone will look or I'll come out armed. But then again, shooting someone stealing your car radio isnt worth hiring an attorney and going to court. :P

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep insurance on the car.

That blows.

I live in Detroit and this happens a lot. The cops just give you a report number (over the phone) and give's the obligatory; "That sucks, buncha jerks".

I thought about putting red and blue blinding strobes in the front and back with a cop siren. At least someone will look or I'll come out armed. But then again, shooting someone stealing your car radio isnt worth hiring an attorney and going to court. :P

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep insurance on the car.

The Detroit Police Department is a fucking joke. 45 minute 911 response times is a great public disservice.

I'm glad there's enough spare cops to surround Kwame at all times though. :rolleyes: