Snow!!! (Again!!!) + Rear Wing

xtremerevolution

So it snowed here. There's somewhere around 8" on the ground, so I figured I'd try my girlfriend's driveway. Her dad had driven through it when there was 3" of snow on the ground, so I went ahead and plowed my way through. Strangely enough, the air dam on the bottom of the car only scraped 1/2 an inch off the mound of snow. The car didn't slip a single time. w00t for front-heavy FWD!

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

Oh yeah...and the rear wing/trunk luggage rack is on now.

Photo_013108_005.jpg

Photo_013108_003.jpg

Photo_013108_002.jpg

Where does your g/f's dad live? We got smoked out here pretty well, there's probably that much covering my entire car now.

New Lenox is where I am now. It was supposed to snow harder, but we kinda got screwed.

Your car resembles a Riviera sometimes. Looks nice

sweet! :biggrin:

Chicago ehhh?

I thought you were in Cali.

The rear rack looks decent. :thumb:

Thanks. I like it more than the way it looks on the stock Regal GS, since I moved it about an inch further to the back of the car. It was a bit of a pain because I had to cut open new holes in the bottom of the trunk liner, but it was worth it.

Now...to get that brake light connected.

That's going to be a bit harder, because apparently I have a short between the rear-window brake light and the dash somewhere in the carpet, so I have to run a brand new wire down there. It will be fun to try to figure out which one it is.

We got 11" of snow in Park Ridge (NW Chi-town) the other day, and two more during the super bowl last night. I'm really happy I got a snow blower. :mrgreen:

Car is lookin' good. :thumb: