xtremerevolution

This is starting to annoy me a bit...

So as I'm driving alone sometimes, if I take a turn really hard and my front left or right shocks get a lot of action, at times my sensors on the dash will go off. It has happened before while going over large pot holes, and twice my car has stalled on me while taking very hard turns. The car just literally shuts down and I have to put it in neutral and crank the engine again and it runs fine after that.

When it hits a large pot hole or I take a very hard turn and hit a bump, the oil, fuel, and several other lights will pop on for a few seconds and then go away.

I really have no idea where to look...

Faulty grounds, loose +12v connections, could really be a lot of things.

Shit...that's a lot to sort through. And would probably cost a lot to have checked out by someone else.

It must be somewhere in one spot though, since a bunch of shit happens all at once when I go over a large bump, not just one sensor or something.

I don't know man.

There are only a few ground centers in the engine bay, IIRC. Not the big grounds, like from the battery to block, or whatever, but actual smaller grounds, for various stuff in the bay.

Unfortunately, it's been way too long since i've pulled a harness, so I couldn't tell you where to look, but I bet one of the bonneville guys would have a better clue, especially on the Series 1 engine.

As far as the main power and ground cables, not much to it.

Power runs from the alternator to the starter, and then back up to the battery.

There is a battery to chassis ground right beside the battery. The battery to chassis, and block to chassis grounds vary, but are usually not too hard to find.

And yeah, any automotive electrical shop is expensive as hell.

What LIGHTS turn on??????

Oil, low fuel, ABS, low traction, and a few others. I don't really pay attention to all of them, but it sure is a lot of them.