The most discusting interior?

ihateallmustangs

I think mine may take the cake.. Yeah thats not oil on these rags...Let's just say I wonder what the previous owners lungs look like. The whole interior was dripping yellow goo. I have cleaned for 40mins and its is still not done. There is even a large amount of stuck on tar behind the steering wheel which drips off a yellowish color when wet. This is a blend of nicotine and dust. The whole interior is cover in a yellow haze even the most remote places. Dont even gen me started on the inside of the windows. You can see a think tar line below the inner dew wipe as well. :eek:

Picture010.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Oh Jesus. I hate smoking.

We got one of those cars in today. '03 Impala, 130k, Green on Tan, black dirt all over the interior, STRONG smoke stench. It was hanging in the air, it was TERRIBLE.

I would completely remvoe the entire interior, and hose the car down inside.

hang the carpet on a fence and hose it down and scrub it with dish or laundry soap and a scrub brush, and do the same to the seats.

I've done this to many cars with excellent successful results.

Yeah I wish I took pics, there is yellow everywhere. The dash has been washed 3 times now. The SRS dash ingarveing has a thick ear wax like guk in it. Even the inside of the key barrell had yellow shit on it. All dials ,etc YELLOW. funny because when I got it I noticed dark yellow drops stuck to end of most of the buttons. The stick shifter felt stickey and gooey as well as the steering wheel. I can still see a film of nicotine on the console even after I have washed 3 times and dried. You can still scrape it off with your finger. Drivers side seat has a layer of yellow guck in the open spot between your legs when you are sitting on it. The seat belt on the driverside is YELLOW to the point it looks like a mist over the dark grey. Like even the kick panels had yellow on them. Like did this guy chain smoke and never open the windows..!?! I had this shit and simple green dripping on me while cleaning the upper panels. I went inside and hour later and I had a white head on the side of my face. Talk about gross!

I can't understand how people can live with nasty interiors. It'd drive me insane. All my cars have flawlessly clean interiors. If I don't keep them clean, I swear I'd go :willynilly:

x2!

x3 i still go nuts because i have a small bleach spot on my rear carpet under the mat. someone must have spilled something. Thats nasty. did you look at the headliner. If possible i would replace that

Yeah, we had a little Cavi came into the dealer like that when I worked there. It was NASTY. We actually literally took a hose to the inside because it was that bad. Oh, that was also the car that we kicked the glove box shut. :D