Beretta seats

Psych0matt

You would need to make some kind of custom setup as I doubt they would fit. But who knows they could be too low, to high for a w-body.

Something tells me they would look real out of place.

You would need to make some kind of custom setup as I doubt they would fit. But who knows they could be too low, to high for a w-body.

Something tells me they would look real out of place.

x2 my old beretta seats look nothing like my cutlass. I think the tracks are completely different in measurement. Smaller. Just think that they use the same as in the corsica

into what??? a go cart to hell? yes.

but not a W.

LOL

While not being useful in any way, it was a well-timed quip.

Might as well tack on to the useless posts.

and just say no the the Z26 seats, you'll have a hard time finding them without a ripped bolster.

Like 1st gen leather was much better..........

1st gen seats were much more comfortable than 2nd gens are... I've heard a lot of people complain about their backs hurting after sitting in 2nd gen seats for any period of time. I know the 2nd gen GP's we get in at work don't feel like there's much at all to the seat bottoms.

Oh yeah most definitely. The imports sure know how to keep an eye on interior quality. But the GAs seats are good enough for me. Especially compared to the lumps of cloth and springs the Beretta had. :lol:

Even the leather in our Cadillac is a million times better than the leather in my car.