Just checking in and a question about door latch

Mach 5

I haven't been around for about the past month or two, so I figured that I would post something. The Grand Prix has been running alright. I actually paired up against a Hummer H2 and lost later to find out the my timing chain had stretched about 3/8" maybe more causing me to lose power. Fixed that. Now my power is back. Theres actually a video up with it on Youtube. My car is faster than that as it was having a (really) bad day. Its under "built Grand Prix." This video is very embarrasing and does not show the true performance of the car. To bad My "friend" won't pull it off.

Now for my question. The door latch that usually breaks on these cars has broken... again. Is there a fix and what is the part # and the actually name of the part. I can't seem to find these things.

The last thing is that I have bought another car. Its a 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS Rwd. I will post pics in the proper section soon.

Jarek

My friend would probably cream himself if he saw pics of an '85 Corolla GTS lol...he used to have an SR5 from the same year. It was his dream car lol. Just because of Initial D or w/e