Grand Prix options

GPdriver1986

I want to know something about the options that GM put on Grand Prixs. I was wondering if I could a fully Grand Prix 1988-1993 (leather,power seats,pdl,pw,DIC,HUD,s-roof,etc) with the 3.1 MPFI V6 engine? I have a 1991 Grand Prix what things were standard on it?

The HUD was not available on FULL production models until 1991. Previously, it was available on the limited production TGP.

And as far as standard options for 91s, what MODEL do you have? SE..LE..GT...GTP?

The HUD was not available on FULL production models until 1991. Previously, it was available on the limited production TGP.

And as far as standard options for 91s, what MODEL do you have? SE..LE..GT...GTP?

His sig says "LE" :wink:

He didn't have a sig when I made that post :wink:

When you post without sig info in your profile..it automatically attaches a blank sig. He must've created one after I posted. :D

He didn't have a sig when I made that post :wink:

When you post without sig info in your profile..it automatically attaches a blank sig. He must've created one after I posted. :D

yeah, yeah, sure...j/k :wink: :lol:

your best betwould be to look for a 91-93 GTP if you want a LOADED GP... Beware of the 3.4 TDC...!!!! you might if you look hard and long fine a 91-92 GT loaded with HUD. DIC Premuim SOUND. Steering wheel controls and such witha 3.1 .. BUT they are rare. I started out with a BASE MODEL GP But now I have almost all options,including the SE front end, DIC, HUD and Sound.

depends on if your car is a Two Door or a four......

TGP's and GTP's came loaded...

as for a four door you would have to Find a plain GP STE to get those options for your car to Trans plant.....