Its time to make the Big Hit.. All Kicker.

Addicted to eaton

I went into house of sound in St.Joe Missouri last night Anyways. I had fun. Its a kick ass place. He has 4 Kicker l7's Hooked up to 4 Mono block 2500.1 then he had a all his door speakers (mids hooked up to 1,000 watt kicker) then he had (like 6 highs hooked up to a 1,000 watt kicker) it was insane he turned it up for us and wow. I’m going to get a step in on this now. I bought some stuff last night. And it should be in Friday.

I bought.

1. 2 Kicker 06ZX1000.1 (Sub's amp's)

2. Kicker 06ZX650.4 (Door speaker amp)

3. Kicker 05KS525 (5.25's door speakers)

4. Kicker 05KS69 (6x9's)

5. 3 Kicker 05PKD4 (amp install kit)

6. 2 12'' Kicker L7-2

7. Custom kicker box

8. Jensen VM-9021TSX

So there it is all of my system. Now.. I have to wait for it to come in and for the box to get in!. it cost me to much But its going to be with it.

Total came to $2264.28 with out install fee (because I’m going to put a house of sound logo on my back window for advertisement ( I’m going to have them took off when I get my tint done)

the guy was awesome. But i really did not think I was going to buy that stuff when i got in there.. lol had no intentions on buying anything. But hey the truck is getting fixed for half of what I had. time to blow some cash.

Its not bad. If i went to most shops. Most of the Kicker 1000.1 amps are 500-600 dollars retail (i got it for 249.99) thats just an example. Im getting sick of just sitting here with the money from my truck thinking im saveing it for something good. I had 11,000 left. Bought 2,000 dollars in stuff for audio. and now i have 9,000. Its going to cost me 5,000 to get my truck fixed. So Wtf.. why now Buy shit for my car. I think im going to Put leather seats in it (if i can find door panels too) And lexas silver Big idea in my head if i can find a b4u body kit. Lexas silver would make me happy. Tint windows. Get Gtp star wheels off a 98-03 And lower it 2 or 3 inches. And ill be set. (thats my ideas. who knows what i will do)

Damn, I bet some of that stuff you really overpaid for.

And why did you go with one of the most unefficient subwoofers out there? Seriously, square subs are so horrible are reproducing a decent sound, it's rediculous.

Hey i gotta have a head unit lol.

Aaannd if you have ~$500 to spend on a HU you're wasting your money and time buying a POS Jensen. Buy a decent Pioneer AVIC-N1 or something off of eBay, that would be more productive, even though the deck is a few years older. What a waste.

Jensen stuff isn't too bad (their higher end stuff at least), but that was still way way waaaayyyyyy too much to pay for that. My brother bought a Jensen dvd system for his truck, and it was like $150 shipped

I park infront of our shop with a Camra and a flood light and Cars got an alarm and it has a flashing red light and the cd player (as of now flash's lol and i live in a place with 250 people LOL!) 100 miles From house of sound

yep, mine was on camera as well. right outside my neighbors bedroom window. in plain view of three houses. with a sign explaining there is 24 hour video surveillance 5 ft away :lol:

tweekers dont care, they just drive around in their stolen hondas looking for custom audio window stickers. :lol:

it only takes them 15 minutes to rip out everything and smash your dash up and twist out your trunk lock with a stolen claw hammer.

dont bump your shit where others can hear you. very dangerous, be selective who sees your stuff. take off your faceplate every night and put it in your glove box at least. they only risk it if they know it is there or can walk up and see it.

everyone told me it was someone I know. I say bullshit. I dont know anyone that big an asshole. but they are out there.