NOT a good week for the cutlass

18incholdz

First...My passenger side window motor stopped working, so i cant roll that window down...Next...My driver side doorhandle snapped off, so now i have to get in through the passenger side...and Finally...the Driver side window wont stay in it's track so i cant roll that down either....what else could go make this week any better!

It happened the same way with my cutlass. The window tract is messed up. All I did to fix that was go to a local junkyard and took the plastic guide. The square plastic guide has a crack in it and it causes the arm of the window motor to separate from the guide and so it can't move up or down the window glass.

Don't forget to put some type of marine grease on the tract so it will the plastic guide will slide smooth.

Same here. I have to open the passanger door from the inside. And my drivers window goes down, gets stuck, so I have to push it down. It goes up, but I have to pull it up after it gets stuck.