my door !!!!!!!!!!!!

theoneliln

so my door handle broke last weekend and i replaced it saturday it worked fine.

sunday morning i wake up to get some breakfast and my driverside door doesnt open at all,like when you pull the handle its like nothing is even there...

so i was getting a little frustrated with it and i went inside to try that and broke my interior door handle....

i was wondering.

1,what the hell is wrong with my door.

2,is there a different style door panel and handle i could put on it (interior only)

this would really help me plzz!

Door Handle was not installed properly. Mine does that on Christine. I wish I could fix it but I have no time. Publis transportation makes it too convient. Bang the door with your hand on the outside striking the key cylinder. The rod within the door was not set properly. You'll find the door opening when it wants to, and then locking up and not aloowing you to open the damn door. Try yanking on the seatbelt too. A guy I know, Ray, rolls the window door and pulls on the door frame adjacent to the lock & handle while someone else hold the latch open from inside the car. Eventually it does open and will properly until it happeans again.

The rods are out of alignment. There are adjustment threads at both ends, or else just bend them back to correct.

And search, this is talked about atleast 4-5 times a year. I bet if you went into the general thread and searched no more than 5 -6 pages back, there will be some topic about it.