fed up with my interior.....

theoneliln

i want to swap my interior wiht a newer style interior liek out of a 99 gtp would everything bolt right up the same?

like the dash is one of the most important parts^^

anyone want to trade hahaha.

Whats wrong with the 94-96? Some people do like the 88-93 better, but meh. I was looking into it a while ago, and some guy did it with his lumina and took a 97+ Regal dash and put it in. Myself, I'd love to swap to a 97+ GP. Appearently the dash will fit just need to fab up some brackets.

you don't seriously want those uncomfortable POS gen 2 seats' date=' do you? there isn't much of a diff in the dash between 94-96 and 97+

[/quote']

x2. Stick with your seats...or get 3rd Gen seats. That's what my plan is...GXP seats bolt right in :D

well it doesnt look as if im gunna sell it so i might just do it an yea i would like to put the 3rd en seats in there but thats going to cost some doe for those..right?

and im so glad someone finally answered my dash question cuase thats the biggest part of this topic i wanted to know thanks guy i will prolly post up pics as soon as i get the dash and the install..

but i would also like to keep getting posts about this and if someone could find diagrams of the bolt pattern on both or ways to mod it so i can get the dash to pop right in nd look nice.

I cant find the link with the lumina with the regal interior. I was checking out cardomain last night. I cant remember for sure if it was a lumina, but I'm pretty sure. And I do know it did have a 97+ regal interior.