FYI: Reflective Concepts has some stuff for 88-96 GPs

mfewtrail

The owner or an employee of Reflective Concepts posted on ClubGP a while back about some stuff they have for 1988-1996 cars. They have badge overlays, arrowhead overlays and new arrowheads, etc.

http://www.reflectiveconcepts.com/36.html

If you other W-body owners want something, I'm sure they would be willing to make some stuff for you if you had a few people commit to buying.

g5gp-bv6.jpg

"Grand Prix V-6"? I've never seen that on any GP.

And that "Supercharged" badge is misleading, especially if it's only for '88-'96s. Not bad looking though, they all are pretty well done.

the front arrowheads on all first gens are the same, yes?

and someone please elaborate:

The foreground only covers the red area of the arrowhead.

The background covers the rest.

I'm confused, which is which? is the white the foreground color?

• 3 weeks later...

bump for my last question, but also, did they discontinue the 88-96 stuff? I was going to buy a new front arrowhead once I got tax stuff (and bills) straightened out. On their new layout, 88-96 comes up with nothing :dunno:

the front arrowheads on all first gens are the same, yes?

and someone please elaborate:

The foreground only covers the red area of the arrowhead.

The background covers the rest.

I'm confused, which is which? is the white the foreground color?

http://www.reflectiveconcepts.com/p95/97-03-Grand-Prix-Arrowhead-Overlay/product_info.html

That one explains the colors...

Call or email them, I doubt they discontinued stuff, they likely just forgot to add a page for us...

ok, that description makes a ton more sense than the description on the old version. And yeah, either they haven't put a new page up yet, or they just aren't listing too much older stuff anymore. Once I get some money I'll email them and see what they have, cuz I accidentally ripped my front arrowhead off with the car cover like the day after this got posted. I could reattatch it, but I wanted a black/white one anyways

ok, that description makes a ton more sense than the description on the old version. And yeah, either they haven't put a new page up yet, or they just aren't listing too much older stuff anymore. Once I get some money I'll email them and see what they have, cuz I accidentally ripped my front arrowhead off with the car cover like the day after this got posted. I could reattatch it, but I wanted a black/white one anyways

I need to give them a call too, I need an arrowhead for my '93 since I ripped it off as well(it was bubbling up inside and was no longer red :lol: ). I'll probably go with some combo of blue/silver or blue/black

• 3 weeks later...

That's awesome.

I thought about getting one pinstriped on the front when I get around to getting my car painted, but the only badging I will have on mine is the arrowhead on the front.

It's debadged now and looks sexy like that.. but that front arrowhead really is a must.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to dig up an old post, but I felt compelled to do so. I bought a front arrowhead decal from Reflective Concepts in 2007. It has since faded slightly and the background bleeds a bit into the foreground. I thought to myself that this would be expected... being at the front of the car and having our nice Canadian winters. I took it upon myself to look up Reflective Concepts and order a new one.

So I'm looking at their webpage and I notice LIFETIME Warranty on my arrowhead decal. I was perfectly happy about just buying a new one, but I figured, why not ask about the warranty. I email Matt(yesterday, on a Sunday) and he responds within 20 minutes to confirm my current address. He still had the records of my sale back in 2007. He's shipping me a new one today for free!

I just thought you guys should know that these guys are stand up guys, I'd do business with them again anytime. I recommend you check out their stuff. And here's a picture of my GTP with their arrowhead decal on it... I chose reflective light silver for my foreground and reflective green for my background. I could never go back to factory with my car colour now that I have this decal.

mg41962smaller.jpg