memory seats

rockfangd

Yeah FAS i have had a few like that. My beretta was like that. anyone know how i would go about adding the feature to my cutty

my drivers seat has it, but the rest are mint...even the rear buckets I swapped in the Dr. Rodey's car are like new....I guess the person who had my car before me was HUGE, the left side bolster is completely shot..

my caddy has them also and that is why i thought it would be a great thing to have

Well, (obviously) I have no useful ideas... but if you got it to work without a BCM (which I'd imagine would be something you'd need) I want to be first to know!

I'd put it in my CS but no one else drives my car so it would be useless. I might put a power passenger bucket seat track from a 1995-96 Regal in though.

well see now that i have my caddy very few of my clients use my cutlass when i am doing work on heir vehicle and everyone messes with the seat which is really hard to get it back where i like it

Cadillac, Buick, Olds and Pontiac has offered it for years, but only on big body cars.

not entirely true. My STE AWD has them, my allante also had them.

Many cars have a standalone memory seat module.

It would be difficult to do because our seat track has no position sensors.

You could possibly transplant a seat track out of a different car, but I don't know which could be transplanted with minimal work.