Freeze plug leaking more and more...any suggestions

maxintexas

it started out slow, when the weather gets cold here in Texas, but now more is more is coming out each morning. I found it to be coming out of a freeze plug, top side of engine, just underneath the throttle body. Does not leak the rest of the day. I noticed this morning, i didn't even have to crank it up, there was already a puddle there. Starts dripping more, once'd its cranked. By the time i get to the coffee shop, no leak. Does not overheat, and just recently added a little coolant top of the catch tank, level in the radiator was full.

Any sugg's

Suggestions?

Replacing it comes to mind. Actually, once one starts leaking, they're all in pretty much the same condition so it's wise to replace them all.

You might not be able to get to the ones on the back of the block unless you want to separate the engine and transmission.

Kinda figured i needed to replace, kinda looking for suggestions as to maybe tackle myself or take it into a shop. Just wierd how it only leaks at startup and then nothing the rest of the day, I mean, I'm thankful and all, but seeing that nice little trail of coolant down my driveway, make me feel like I'm waking up in Chernoval or something.....Oh well, another day, another $500 on the cutty this month.

Last month was the coil pack and two tires.