92turboLE

ok, so after talking to several of my friends... i have realized that my car is the reference manual to all GM mechanical and other problems...

in the 2 years that i have had my car, i have had almost any problem you can think of... with the exception of blowing a motor.

anything from transmissions going out, exhaust falling off, engine falling completely out and consiquently snapping your steering and ending up in your neighbors front yard (this is a true story) to anything electircal inside or out, brakes falling off, wheels falling off, parking breaks seizing, and pretty much anything that can go wrong with my car has gone wrong and has been fixed, so if you have questions that arent related to engine internals (i take care of the engine) then i will be able to answer them.

oh, and im also a professional car audio and video installer with 5+ years exp. and i know how to poilsh aluminum and tint windows and do body work too...

so if you have anything you want to ask, ask away....

- Justin

* How much do I have to take off the exhaust system to install my performance muffler bearings?

* Also, I've been running conventional blinker fluid and want to swap over to a sythetic flavor, how do I flush it out?

Might have to put you to a real test end of August. :lol:

Offtopic: You showing up to the little mini-meet that the guys are getting together?

PM me about it, thread is posted in the Events category.

- Erik

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object?

Next question. I have some aftermarket gauges I'm going to install over the weekend. I want to hook up the 12v wire coming from the gauge(s) to the drivinglight switch[the one below the headlight switch on the left of the gauges] so that I can turn the gauge lights on when I turn my driving lights on. How do I go about removing the switch panel so that I can connect my wires to it?

Third question. On my A/F ratio wiring diagram, it says that I have to hook up the 12v wire to a fuse and then to the ignition switch. I have an aftermarket cd player installed with a power antenna adapter for my factory power antenna. Could I hook up the gauge's power wire to the power antenna instead of splicing into the ignition wires? Since the antenna goes up/down when I turn the key, so the gauge would have power.

:)

Erik,

1. you have to take off exactly 4.37234198 inches for the new bearings, give or take a few millionths of an inch depending on brand of bearings.

2. for the blinker fluid, i sugest the ID10T synthetic fluid.

3. Test away in august.

4. PM me with info on the meet

90TGP,

1. violence

2. tapping the dash light wires from the switch is a pain in the ass, i had to do it for my monster tach when i had it... all i did was take the cluster out and tap off one of the cluster lights... what kinda car do you have and i'll tell ya how to get the cluster or switch out...

3. get an in-line fuse and then remove the panel below your steering wheel. attach your wire to the yellow wire with a white stripe, that is the acc-1 wire, which can be located in your main wiring harness under the steering wheel. (had to do a remote start on mine... it was a pain to find those so i made sure to remember them.) there is also a green wire that is acc-2 but that works when you turn your key backwards so dont hook it up to that.

NOHC_WBody,

1. 23, 45, 82, 12, 9 8) DISCLAIMER: 92turboLE is not responsible for loosing lotto tix :D

- Justin

Well, I was in kinda a sour mood today, but for some reason this post made me laugh. Now i'm in a little better mood. Thanks Guys.

P.S. 92turboLE - I'm not laughing at your troubles. That would kinda suck.

ask u nethin lets see

today i was drivin home n i had to slam on my breaks n next thin i knew i herd a car screachin behind me latta on down the same road the person pulls next to me n tells me my brake lights aint workin when i get home i have my olda bro go n step on the brakes for me n nothin worked my tails light up when my heads r on n my blinkers

ask u nethin lets see

today i was drivin home n i had to slam on my breaks n next thin i knew i herd a car screachin behind me latta on down the same road the person pulls next to me n tells me my brake lights aint workin when i get home i have my olda bro go n step on the brakes for me n nothin worked my tails light up when my heads r on n my blinkers

do they work otherwise, I.E. when the heads arent on???

- Justin

P.S. 92turboLE - I'm not laughing at your troubles. That would kinda suck.

by all means, laugh away, i do. :lol:

UPDATE: i can now officially add "blinker/cruise control/high beam lever breakling off"

that happened last night...

- Justin

and the blinker fluid reservor should be located on the right hand side, BEHIND the glove box. the one under the seat is the reservor for the trundle bearings wrench pin fluid. get it right asshole!!! lol :D :D :D

- Justin