Headlight adjusting screws

Venom

Anyone know where i can find the headlight adjusting screws and specifically the springs that attach to the bottom of the headlight? This is on a 95 CS coupe, so its those quad headlights Im talking about. A search online has been unsuccesful so far and I havnt had the time to go to the parts stores yet. TIA

try your local parts store, mine had them for my 82 GMC truck, the screws and springs and they were super cheap.

Yeah thats what I figured, I worked at both AutoZone and Advance and I know the Help! section had some, but wasnt sure if they had them in stock for the quad headlights.

try your local parts store, mine had them for my 82 GMC truck, the screws and springs and they were super cheap.

Yeah thats what I figured, I worked at both AutoZone and Advance and I know the Help! section had some, but wasnt sure if they had them in stock for the quad headlights.

Well the quads are rare, but not that rare. They may have to order them from another place, but other than that they should have them, they had the ones I needed behind the counter. I thought mine would have been in the "Help!" section as well. LOL

If you dont find anything lemme know because Ive got these things all over in my garage. Im sure I could sent some your way.

That would be cool, the main thing I need are the springs. Wouldnt hurt to have a few extras. You wouldnt happen to have a hood latch also?

If you dont find anything lemme know because Ive got these things all over in my garage. Im sure I could sent some your way.

That would be cool, the main thing I need are the springs. Wouldnt hurt to have a few extras. You wouldnt happen to have a hood latch also?

Ill check to see what I have and Ill get back to ya.