tinting tail lights,headlights, and windows

GPdriver1986

I want to tint the tail lights and head light on my car is it ok to use window tint? What percent should I use? I also want to tint my windows 20% front sides,5% back side, and 20% back. I'm going to buy some Window tint at Canadian tire it looks like its good quality.

DO NOT use 5% if you have any plans of ever driving your car at night... i have 5% all around and i have to roll down my windows at night to change lanes..... just to let you know.... also... if your going to do tint, be consistant all around, it looks tacky if you do different shades on different windows... i would go for like a 15% all around.... thats still practical to drive at night and still looks blingin during the day and is nice and dark...

just a thaught....

- Justin

DO NOT use 5% if you have any plans of ever driving your car at night... i have 5% all around and i have to roll down my windows at night to change lanes..... just to let you know.... also... if your going to do tint, be consistant all around, it looks tacky if you do different shades on different windows... i would go for like a 15% all around.... thats still practical to drive at night and still looks blingin during the day and is nice and dark...

just a thaught....

- Justin

AMEN