fuel door

CutSupreme93

a part of my fuel door that makes it stay closed rusted out and broke today. i was thinking about getting one of the bolt on fuel door and removing the stock fuel door. any ideas?

With some cars, those doors just go well with the looks of the car. Audi TT comes to mind. I'm not sure if i can see it meshing well with your car, but post up a picture of what you're thinking of so we can see exactly what you are talking about.

honestly, I think it might look a little ricey...but it would be completely functional, so it would be cool. I would suggest painting it not chrome. either black or body colored.

Maybe if you didnt find what you were looking for, you could make your own...or just go to the j/y w/ a sawzall and weld a new piece on.

I have been thinking of one of these for my GTP. it coould look a bit like a ricer on some cars. I think I may look ok on the GP for myself.

Where is the one you show a pic of available from?

summitracing.com

i was thinking about a silver (not chrome) one. but i have no idea how it would look or the right size to get.

I was looking here:

http://www.rallyshop.it/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=30_39&sort=20a&language=en&zenid=feb899198787acac252b841abb7f3a8e

there are some nice real race type fuel fillers. I stil may try it someday. I think it would look ok. all depends on how your car is outfitted. any 4 door would look like ass i think.

i dont know i think it may look out of place. I replaced my fuel door with a factory replacement this year because it was broken for over 3 years lol. Works like new again

You're saying the door won't stay closed, as in the spring is broken? Just use a manet or something on the inside of the door to hold it shut. I think there are a few members currently doing that lol

You're saying the door won't stay closed, as in the spring is broken? Just use a manet or something on the inside of the door to hold it shut. I think there are a few members currently doing that lol

yea that is wut im talkin about, hmm i didnt think to use a magnet ill try that tommorow. thx