Pwr Window help?

EXR

Hi, I have a 95 gtp and the drivers side window wont go up. The passenger side works from the the switches on both sides but the drivers side switch when pushed up doesnt do anything. When I push it down it sounds like it engages the motor but since it is already down there is no where to go. Is there anyway to jump the switch so I can get the window up? I already tried multiple ways non which work. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,Mike

Taking the door panal off, and trying to get at the wiring going to the motor, then apply power directly to the motor until it goes up, if it goes up. If it doesnt go up, your probly looking at replacing the motor.

Taking the door panal off, and trying to get at the wiring going to the motor, then apply power directly to the motor until it goes up, if it goes up. If it doesnt go up, your probly looking at replacing the motor.

I have the door panel off a 94 Lumina right now. It looks like replacing the motor is going

to be a job. What happens to all the mechanism when I tape the window up and take the

motor loose?

I have the door panel off a 94 Lumina right now. It looks like replacing the motor is going

to be a job. What happens to all the mechanism when I tape the window up and take the

motor loose?

I dont know about w-s, but my 90 delta 88, the whole thing came out, track and all, then I drilled out the rivits on the work bench

i can tell you that on a chrysler, when you replace the regulator, you replace everything. track, motor, etc. to make things better 90% of the time they use screws, not rivets :smile:. im glad ive not had to do this yet on my prix